Life Lesson Through My Dog

It's been two months since my last post and truthfully it seems even longer. I've had things to say, just too tired, too lazy, and too this, that and the other. I love how God teaches me things and uses so many differant avenues to do so. My little dog , Haley still has her dew claws on her hind legs . Because of this she has six toes per foot. Anyhow, the little claws are getting hung in the rug. my clothes, and most recently the stitching on my bedspread. Each time she yelps and cries out in pure agony, It breaks my heart to here her in pain. I have tried to help her to unhang the claw, But she is so overcome in pain and panic that she bites me. She continues to thrash her body about and bite at nme until she gets free, Usually the nail breaks off . Ouch! When all is said and done there is slight bleeding and she is very careful with the injured foot for a day or so. Through it all I love her as best as she will allow me. The Lord reminded me that so often I do that. I get myself snared in situations and as He tries to help me I lash out because the pain is too intense and I am blinded by the pain at the moment beyond any reasoning. It breaks His heart to hear me cry ou\t in pain. Sometimes I thrash so much that I end up bleeding, broken and bruised. I may walk with a limp for a while and be guarded. Through it all He still loves me the best that I allow Him to.

Comments

Anonymous said…
wow Rhonda that is good that is so true. It would so be easier if we would just let God take control ALL The time and not just when it is easy for us.
that is such a good word...

thank you
Thank God for what you have! Trust God for what you need!
Anonymous said…
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Popular posts from this blog

Why

dog kisses