Why

A few thoughts I've been pondering....... Why do people pull out at an inter section. look and see me headign their direction and wait till I'm almost at their spot to pull out in front of me. Is it more challenging to them to see how close a casr can get without getting hit? Why is it that when there are two lanes and one is ending and I need to merge the person next to me takes it as a personal challange to keep me from merging in front of him/her ? Why have I found my hand in the windshield forming the "L" (for loser) with my fingers more this month then in my entire life combined ? Why is it that when I call certain people, regardless of how long it's been since I've called or what time it is, they always act annoyed that i've bothered them? Why do I allow people to manipulate me ? Why are people so mean? Why do I post these stupid blogs that no on responds to? (Except for Cyndee)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Those are all good questions... I wonder the same things.... Hey we are in the same boat...

Have a blessed Chrismtas...
Rachel said…
I read!! Just don't always comment . . . not sure why.
Unknown said…
Thanks you guys, I love you. Merry Christmas !
Anonymous said…
Hey also I only have one maybe two people that comment on my blog as well

Popular posts from this blog

dog kisses