New Year

Well, Christmas came and went. Chris came down and we had a wonderful visit and met Walker, the new grand dog. This has been a year of up's and downs, Thankfully more ups. My sister is saved and healed in the name of Jesus. Her hair is already growing back and will be even more beautiful then when it left ! My parents, well..I'll get back to that one. I got remarried in July to the man I married 20 years ago and divorced after 12 years . It was the right thing to do both times ! I have a beautiful new home and I'm happy. I'm ready for some changes in 2009...mainly with getting myself healthy!!! God revealed some things in my heart to get it healthy spiritually. I'm going to let go of bitterness, resentment and disappointment. I'm going to quit reopening old wounds and set free those I've held hostage in my emotional prison. God reminded me that I have the keys and the authority to open and close any door necessary. I'm ready to let God meet my needs instead of waiting for certain people to meet expectations that they are incapable of meeting. I'm also going to repent and quit trying to be God and meet the needs of others that only god can meet.

Comments

Anonymous said…
thanks for sharing about you year...

Popular posts from this blog

Why

dog kisses