THUNDER THIGHS....thats right I put it in print. I never considered that I had them until today.
You see yesterday I went to the gym with two friends and we walked on the treadmill for 45 minutes, then we got the bright idea to try the 20 station circuit workout. I mean after all we just walked 2 miles, we are now seasoned professionals. Afterwards we were proud we had pushed ourselves to the limits. Today, not so much.
Let me just say this, aghhhhhhh. I hurt! My thighs have not seen that much action in years and the term "thunder" comes from the immense pain radiating from my extremities. What was I thinking ?
Well, I was thinking I'm tried of being tired, tired of this weight battle, tired of how I look and I want to be healthy.  That's why I did it, that's why I'm suffering today. It will be worth it if I stay at it. Consistency is the key!  So I have decided to invite folks into my battle, surely there are others that want freedom too. I want to meet at my house once or twice per month and try some of these healthy recipes, together we can see what we like and what a portion looks like and pray together and encourage one another and share ideas. This is not a contest, no fees you can choose to weigh in front of others or in private. We can do this in a way that everyone will benefit. So who wants to join me?
Please let me know by 10-31-12 so I can plan our first meeting. I don't want to wait until January 1st. There is nothing magic about that day.  This is our tomorrow ladies.
Side note: If you show up in your size six jeans whining about the 10 lbs you need to lose then the rest of us will eat you, just saying.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why

dog kisses