Road to Damascus

It's been a few days since last post. I haven't been sleeping very well; legs ache. Three night ago I had a vivid dream. I was walking down a dirt road as I walked, there were words written on the road. It said "The road to Damascus is a hard road to travel." I'm still pondering it, but thought it was certainly blog worthy. My body is weak and I'm tired. I've had a lot of random thoughts and today this poem came out. It is untitled:
What's right?
What's wrong?
Living is dying!
My heart is torn and bleeding,
It has dripped and created a pool.
Wet, deep and slippery.
I'm slipping.
I'm falling.
Where?
In love?
In danger?
Into a trap?
Loneliness is stealing away all reason.
Common sense--long ago stored away and
stacked in a corner covered by cobwebs
of deceit and betrayal.
Trust--What? Whom?
The unknown
The unseen
Where is faith?
Misplaced?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why

dog kisses