My Favorite

I have 2 neices and a nephew from my ex-husbands brother. These kids have had horrible lives, both parents alcoholics and drug addicts. The nephew is in a home for boys and both neices 17 and 20 have a child and are now pregnant with another. Neither are married and both have boyfriends that do not work and are abusive. All three chidren have been abandoned . They have never been in church. The younger neice is in the hospital and I went to see her a couple of days ago. She had an abcessed tooth that has caused her tounge to swell out of her mouth and the gums are swollen over the teeth and her neck is huge! She cannot eat and can barely talk . While there I ask her if I could pray for her and explained how God loves her and wants to heal her. She said she was hoping that I would cause her nanny had told her how I always pray for the family. I laid hands on her and prayed for her healing and commanded the toxins in her body would to leave. I ask God to let it be a witness to Jenny of his great love for her. Yesterday I called her and she said oh Aunt Rhonda, I think God heard you. the tooth is draining and they don't think surgery will be necessary. Thank you Jesus!!! She said remember how you always said I was your favorite (And she was, I tried to adopt her, but I love all three). I said yes I do and you still are, but did you know your God's favorite? She cried. I'm so thankful that God is gentle and loving and that He still heals and that we are each His favorite. Please pray for this family, and my ex. Some of you saw him at church his name is Kevin and the fact that he came to church is an act of God.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why

dog kisses