God is faithful

God is faithful. My neice that I wrote about on one of my blogs, the one that was in the hospital and God healed her. Well, she has an older sister . The older had a child and is expecting another. She has made bad choices and as far as I know has never gone to church or spoke of God. Anyhow, she has been considering an abortion because the "donor" is abusive and has many, many problems. She called me to ask what she should do. Now, I'll back up a little and show you how God works. The sunday prior to the phone call, Kevin (my Ex) was on vacation and wanted to go to church. He prefers Baptist so I agreed to go to Beltway. It just so happened that it was the sanctity of human life week so the entire message was about abotion and what the bible had to say about the subject. When we left Kevin said well, I'm not sure that was revelant for us but maybe there is a reason we were here for this service, maybe it is for those girls. So when she called me and told me she was determined, I was armed with the Word. I told her I could not stop her, but since she was asking my opinion (she really wanted permission) I wanted to tell her some things. I explained how it was a sin and that the baby was of God and that He chose her to be that baby's momma. She listened for quite a while and then said she didn't care what anyone thought it was just plain better for her. I told her I would not hold it agaisnt her or treat her any differant , or judge her. I heard later that she calles several more people and ask them if what I said was true, they agreed with me. The next evening she called and told me she was keeping her baby regardless of the "donor". Then here is the next amazing thing, she said Aunt Rhonda can I go to church with you, I said some aweful things about this baby and I feel bad and I don't want God to punish my baby. I'm crying know as I write this and see the goodness of God. I said yes and then told her she didn't even have to wait until Sunday to repent, she said okay, but I just want to go to church. Thank you glorious God!! Thank you Jesus, Thank you Holy Spirit. Now, the grandmother had ask me to pray, Kevin saw the hand of God and this family is seeing that He is real and that He cares.

Comments

Anonymous said…
WOW! GOd is GOOD...

Popular posts from this blog

Why

dog kisses