New sheriff in town

Yesterday I went to church in Clyde at KLF with my sister and my BFF. It was such an amazing time. The worship was OMG and the teaching was anointed. The folks there are just real people that love Jesus. My sister gave her testimony in front of hundreds of people and I am so proud of her. God is so awesome! She said she feels so loved there and I'm thrilled for her. Every time I go there I feel so stirred up and ready to jump in and do at Bethel what I feel inside. I have such a desire to do BIG things in KIDS church and I plan on breaking down some walls and religious barriers in the mighty name of Jesus. God has great plans for those children. I was praying about it yesterday and whining to God that I feel weak in certain areas. He reminded me that He is my strength and that I am lion hearted. It felt good to hear Him say it again. I think since it is my e-mail and I see it so much that my spirit had become dulled to it's meaning and to the fact that God himself gave me that name. I am as bold as a lion! Greater is He who is in me then he who is in the world. Nothing, nothing, nothing is impossible for God. I have been deputized by God to be Sheriff over my surroundings. The sheriff in the Western movies was hired to run off the bad guy and to go after him and retrieve the "loot" he stole from the people. Well, I'm putting you on notice devil, (in my best John Wayne voice and the theme song to "The Good, The Bad and The Ugly playing in the background) I'm coming after you and I'm going to take back everything you stole from me. I'm gonna invade your camp and I'm taking anything that I know is mine and if I think its mine, I'm taking that too! ?And, if I gave it to you, I'm taking it back, I have changed my mind! There's a new Sheriff in town and this town ain't big enough for the two of us! There's a bounty on your head and I'm aimng to collect! I'm taking back my son, you cannot have him, he belongs to God. I'm taking back my man and the Godly marriage that God said I can have. I'm taking back my healthy body, it is the temple of God. I'm taking back my ministry and my trust of authority and people in general. I'm taking back friendships broken. I'm taking back my finances and my prosperity in every area. I'm taking back my authority you low down scoundral. You better back off. Now, picture me with guns in hand, smoke swirling out of the barrels , spurs slighrly twirling and pulling the reigns of my stunning white horse to head towards home to collect my rewards. Giddy up

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why

dog kisses