Want List

I read some other blogs with want lists. It got me to thinking about what I want . so just for the sake of blogging, here is my want list: 1. Kevin to be a man of God....sold out for the kingdom 2. My son to return fully to God....to have a yearning for the ways of the Father 3. My sister complely healed..no more chemo! 4. My parents to be healed and made whole 5. My nephew's return from Iraq 6. My extended family members saved 7. The fire I have for the Father to become a raging, ravenous flame 8. Stor & Lok to prosper 9. Frank & Louis saved 10. I ask for the nations 11. My body and mind to be healthy 12. Fat gone from my body 13. To be debt free 14. A baby 15. Joy 16. My teeth fixed 17. Conatcts, better yet, my vision healed 18 A treadmill 19. An Apple computer and an IPhone 20. To win the 96 million lottery jackpot!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

dog kisses

Why