Destination Excellance

Yesterday Kevin and I went to Ft. Worth for the day. While I was in the shower I just began to thank God for things that would come to my mind. After a few moments I was over joyed in praising Him and I sang a love song in the Spirit to Him. It was so beautiful and I am in awe of the Holy Spirit and His wonderous love of the Father. Afterwards I was sitting at the vanity area putting on my makeup and I was still very much in the presence of God. The Holy Spirit prompted me to pray and prophesy. It was so powerful, I was weeping uncontrolably and proclaiming healing and freedom and victory and salvation for differant people. I don't think I have ever prayed that way. The Holy Sprit can say things I certainly could never think of. This went on for about 20 minutes. Afterwords I felt such a peace and a release of supernatural confidence came on me. As I thanked Him I heard a noise in the closet and then I heard Kevin say Amen. lol We have a large walkin closet and he had been in there looking for some cd's to take on the trip. I never heard a peep out of him. He opened the door and wanted to know why I was crying when I was speaking with God . I explained that they were tears of joy because I was in the presence of God and I felt so honored and blessed that He loved us so much. He left the room as though he understood. Then on the trip the Lord was sending me some messages. Kevin was playing a cd and a couple of the songs were "broken hearted love lost songs" and the lyrics were so depressing and about wanting to die ect. I don't know how to explain it really but I knew the enemy was trying to steal my morning blessing and so I began (in my mind) to proclaim God's Word; after a moment it was as if I could feel the songs words repel off of my brain. (weird huh) Then I heard the Lord say "IMPENETRABLE". I pondered it and feel like the Lord was showing me that in that area my mind is a fortess unable to be penetrated. During my praise time that was something I proclaimed powerfully that I am His temple and His Garden. I'm so excited. Anyhow, the next thing that caught my attention was a bill board. I don't know what it was advertising or what the picture or context was I only saw 2 words "STAY CLOSE" . I felt comforted . Later in the day I got behind an 18 wheeler. The writing on the truck said "DESTINATION EXCELLANCE" Another clue...I know the Lord is taking me on a new journey and He is showing me how to finish this leg of the race and lead me into excellance. Two weeks ago the Lord gave me a word through a couple at KLF and said "New Beginning". That's what this is. I love Jesus so much and I'm excited to still be in the race and gaining ground with a steadfast pace

Comments

Anonymous said…
that my dear was AWESOME... I talked to your sister the other day she is so sweet. She told me about you starting to come to KLF more and I was very excited. Also 2 weeks ago I saw AArons dad there. WOW, he remembered me that was nice he is a great guy...

Popular posts from this blog

Why

dog kisses