mom

Today is a very sad day for our family. Mother passed away this morning.  Yesterday she had a bad reaction to some pain meds and that was horrible. I did not recognize her as she lay there .  She could see her grandmother and she was asking her to help her. She kept saying help me
 grand-momma.  She was also calling for her own momma.  She would grab mine and Susan's hand and say make "holly golly go away."  We figured out she was talking about the pain. We told it to leave and she agreed it needed to go.  She was very child like and I believe she was a little girl in her mind.  I thank God for letting me see the innocence of her youth. She looked so sweet at times and would just smile so big. Her smile was truly captivating.  Today Susan and I got to be with her as she passed from this world. We know she is in heaven right now. That is price less to know that she is saved.  I will miss her !  She was the best mother she could be and I'm glad she gave me life.  She had an inner strength to take care of things even when she did not feel like it.  Susan and I have that strength.  We are sisters through and through.  We will march forth with this family and carry on old traditions and make some new ones as we go.  That's all my mind can release right now.

Comments

Rachel said…
I am praying for you!!
Garcia House said…
I am so sorry to hear of your mother's passing. I am so happy to know she is with our Jesus.... I pray for peace over you and Susan. Just know you guys are both still in his plan...

Popular posts from this blog

Why

dog kisses