Waterfalls

I love waterfalls. There not only beautiful but I love closing my eyes and just hearing the sound. They are powerful and they drown out all the surrounding noises as the water plunges down mountain sides. Psalm 42:7 "Deep calls to deep in the roar of Your waterfalls; all Your waves and breakers have swept over me." Such a beautiful verse. Many times I imagine myself in a pool of warm water tucked away in some remote place at the base of a majestic mountain. As I seek more of God, He draws me into the deep. Suddenly a large wave crashes into my serene pool and catapults me into unfamiliar water. I am not afraid, it is refreshing. I swim, I float, I tread and even dive. The waves rush back and forth lulling me . Each time I return to the pool it seems larger, deeper and the water becomes more and more clear. I love to soak, to be immersed and saturated in His presence. The waves cleanse and soothe. There is a waterfall running into my pool and sometimes I climb behind it. I am safe. I can't hear anything but the melody of the roaring water singing me a love song and calling me closer. I could stay here forever....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why

dog kisses