Awake

Last night came and went and turned into morning. I know because I couldn't sleep and I watched the departure of yesterday and the entry of today. I hope I will be alert today. Tonight is church and in the wee hours of the morning I thought , "oh well, you can come home and just go to bed." The thought was so inviting. Then I remembered the leadership meeting Sunday night. Kim made a statement about Wednesday nights and how people just treat it like a day off or like church doesn't matter. Ouch, I've been found out. I have been guilty of that here lately, so I will go to church tonight. Thanks Kim (no, I mean it) Another thing I thought of was my last blog. To my horror I realized I went from talking about sodas to milk shakes. As I replayed it in my mind I thought, "what was I thinking?" So, I just wanted you all to know that I know. (hee-hee) Oh ya, one more thing, the most important thing! My son texted me yesterday and said we should all refer to him now as Staff Sgt. Cates. He is now an E6 . He's only been in for four years so I'm told that is quite an accomplishment. He inspires me to do better!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why

dog kisses