Chain Reaction

Today was awesome. I went to church in Clyde KLF with my sister. The worship was amazing as usual and the message was captivating. They did a call for salvation and renewal. Susan took my hand and we went to the front together and she rededicated her life to the Lord. I feel so honored to have had the chance to have that bond with her. We prayed together, took communion together, cried together and rejoiced together. Not only did God heal her, but he has healed our relationship with one another! When she got home and shared with her husband what had happened in church he said he wants to go next Sunday. Then he called his mom and she said well, if you go I'll go and his sister said if you all are going then I am too. Praise God for the chain reaction! Nothing is impossible for God. Salvation is the ultimate healing for any of us and the greatest miracle ever. I am excited to see God move upon the hearts of the other family members being called out. Thank you Jesus.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I am so excited to hear what God is doing in your family. WOW.... HEA GOD>....

Popular posts from this blog

Why

dog kisses