Dawn of the living water

It's almost 1:00 a.m. and I'm wide awake. I have been thinking a lot (and stressing) over "the symptons" coming back. I do believe God heals, I don't have to be perfect to be healed. I only need the faith. I have prayed for God to increase the measure of faith I've been given. The devil is a liar! I'm not being punished and I was healed the first time! The devil cannot put on me what God has delivered me from in the Name of Jesus!
This is the dawning of a new day and His mercies are new every morning.
"Then your light shall break forth like the dawn, and healing shall spring up quickly" Isaiah 58:8
Praise God for His love endures forever. Thank you Father, according to Your Word, whatever I ask for in prayer with faith I will receive (Matthew 21:22) .
I hear Your voice saying, "Daughter your faith has made you well, go in peace, And be healed of your disease." Mark 5:34
Brothers and sisters, please be in agreement with me and life me up in prayer.

Comments

Anonymous said…
YOU ARE HEALED IN JESUS NAME WE AGREE WIHT YOU

Popular posts from this blog

Why

dog kisses