Sing Out

I know usually most people try to stay out of hot water. But I'm pround to say that I now have hot water and was so happy to be in it this morning! Tomorrow is the doctor visit, hopefully the last one! I don't feel any panic or fear though. The Lord has been faithful time and again concerning any pain and I know He will not fail this time. This morning my co-worker said," you just like the sound of that bell don't you? He was referring to the necklace that Markie, Roy & Tiffany got me. It is hand crafted and called an Overcomer's Bell. I do like the sound of it. It reminds me that I am an overcomer! I wasn't aware that I ring it a lot, but I do. It's like the Lord whispering to me. When the wind blows, the chimes on my deck make a beautiful noise. The wind is like the Holy Spirit stirring something and causing it to sing out. That's what it was created to do. So the bell stirs me and makes me sing out "I am an overcomer!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why

dog kisses