Those Eyes

After work today I was doing some things around the house and decided to frame and hang a new Army picture of my son. He is so handsome and so grown up. I smiled as I looked at the photo and cried as I looked into the eyes of my little boy. Those are the same eyes that danced when he saw me come into the room, the same eyes that cried and I wiped the tears away; the eyes that with arms stretched up said Momma, hold me. Yesterday I was telling Diann that I would love to go back and get to do it all again. The time goes so quickly. I'm very proud of the man he has become. Friday he is off to Jackson, South Carolina for seven weeks and then he will relocate to a destination that is unknown right now. He is such an overcomer and a great achiever and if you haven't guessed yet, I love him very much.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why

dog kisses