help

Please pray for workers in the children's ministry. I'm not looking for a "break" from teaching. I'm looking for a team. I love being back there with the kids, but there are some things that do work better if there is one or two more people. I have a hard time leading worship, putting on the over head transparency and playing the CD. It can be done, but it takes up more of the precious little time I have to minister. I can't operate the puppets and interact with them. I want people hungry for God not just looking for a way to "get out of" the morning service. I want people that come to church on a regular basis and are in proper authority in the church and in their personal lives ; people that love kids and love Jesus. Today I was asking, "did I miss hearing from God ?" I know what He has placed in my heart for the children. I do know that the devil would love to stop that seed from going forth, but he can't in the Name of Jesus! I accuse him and demand that he pay back seven times what he has stolen. Not just seven workers, but seven generations ! I call forth those anointed workers in the mighty Name of Jesus. According to the Word of the Lord: "Awake, you who sleep, Arise from the dead, And Christ will give you light." Eph. 5:14

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why

dog kisses