You Are Mine

This has been the longest week. It seems like a whole month. I am drained! This week my emotions have been all over the radar, but I feel like today I have finally harnessed them to a controllable place. I'm still not sleeping well, but today I bought some Tylenol P.M. to help that little thing out. On a positive note, today I paid off a debt. ya-hoo. that's one closer to being debt free. Then, at the risk of coming off like a complete pysco, I'll be more transparent in an effort to be more relational. Today I'm strong and so over Kevin.. I'm done ! He showed up at the job a couple of days ago and said he wanted me to go out with him as friends but I had placed conditions on it and messed everything up as usual. He said why do you want to make things so hard? What? Excuse me? I only ask him to surrender his life to Jesus. Anyhow, today I just have this "knowing" that he has a girlfriend. Usually when things start to go awry in his relationships, he will call me . I'm the back up plan. I know that the Holy Spirit gave me that knowledge. I'm so glad that God has a plan for me. He planned it before I was born, not as an after thought. Wednesday, I was feeling so sad and lonely and pressured to hang out with him. I came home at lunch and checked the mail and got a letter from Gladys Hill (Christine), she said the Lord had given her some scriptures to speak over me daily concerning healing. One of them was Ezekiel 16:6 "And when I passed by you and saw you struggling in your own blood, I said to you in your blood, "Live!' Yes, I said to you in your blood, 'Live!' That is such a great scripture, but it gets better. I read on and this is how the Lord lifted me up out of the fog. V7-8 " I made you thrive like a plant in the field; and you grew, matured and became very beautiful. Your breasts were formed and you hair grew, but you were naked and bare. When I passed by you again and looked upon you, indeed your time was the time of love; so I spread My wing over you and covered your nakedness. Yes, I swore an oath to you and entered into a covenant with you and you became Mine," says the Lord God. Isn't that beautiful! I'm telling you it was like a Rama Word for me. Thank you Jesus! I am His. He is so gracious and merciful and patient, I'm so grateful. Love you all, Rhonda......I'm ringing my bell

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why

dog kisses