Thankful's

Today I was saddened and shocked. I found out that a can of soda has 5 teaspoons of sugar in it. Then the whammy; that is the equivalent of four doughnuts. Yes ladies, I said four. It was bad enough to know about the teaspoons of sugar, but then they had to go and give me a visual so I thought I would share my grief with those I love. When I was in the hospital Kim and Barry brought me a chocolate shake at my request. Now I'll have to remember how good it was. Had I known,I would have traded for the Krispy Kremes. Such sorrow.... On another note, today my hot water heater died and went to that big boiler room in the sky. My mom and my sister were at my house while I was at work because my sister very graciously mowed my lawn for me. (It looks so pretty!) Here's my list of thankful's: * I'm thankful they were there, otherwise my floors would have been ruined by water damage. *I'm also thankful because Aaron said he could put a new one in for me. A savings of about $300.00. Thank you Jesus! Thank you Aaron! *Then, after work, my co-worker Frank offered to take me to Lowe's and pick up the new one in the pick up truck. He then brought it into my house and will come back Thursday and help Aaron install it. *I'm thankful that Lowe's was about $100.00 cheaper than Home Depot *I'm thankful that the office has a shower so I can still bath in hot water. :) *I'm thankful that the Lord always provides for my needs! Without fail! God is good, all the time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why

dog kisses