Church Not As Usual

I made it to morning church service and it was awesome. Praise and worship just gets better and better. Our church family was moving into the presence of the Lord with no apologies! Allison spoke out and I could tell it was something that was burning inside of her. Thanks Allison for being obedient. There's a scripture that came to mind when she spoke in Matthew 7:29 "for He (Jesus) taught them as one having authority, and not as the scribes." She spoke with a knowing, an authority. Rock on Allison! I had to sneak out early due to the pain level. I miss the kids so much, they ran to me eager to hug me and tell me something. I'm so blessed and I love each of them! I've been seeking the Lord for the name of our next phase. Yes, for those who know me well, I love a great theme. Of course it is underwater as I've said before and here is where the Lord led me. The Gulf of Ravah. Ravah (raw-vaw) Hebrew. It means to refresh and satisfy the thirst (occasionally of other appetite's). To bathe, make drunk, fill, satiate abundantly and to soak. I went back and forth with cove, gulf, ocean, and port; finally I looked them up in the dictionary and decided on gulf. Gulf: a portion of the ocean or sea partly closed by land. A deep, hollow chasm or abyss. Any wide separation. To swallow up. The kids have been separated, set apart (consecrated) for the Lord. The word chasm means a marked interruption. Hallelujah!! The Lord is going to move through these kids like never before. They will prophesy and lay hands on the sick and raise the dead, spiritual as well as physical! I'm so ready to come back next week. Isn't' God good? Yes, He is!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why

dog kisses