Man Chores

Well, first of all, a great big thank you to all who prayed and/or called. When I went to the Dr. Friday , there was a tangible presence there. When the nurse took me to the room she smiled and said okay how are your nerves and I opened my mouth and heard this woman say, "I'm great." When I was sitting in the room waiting for the Dr. I remember looking down and my feet and thinking, "Why aren't you running?" I laughed out loud at this thought. He did a different procedure and told me it would burn; It did not. Praise the Lord! I go back on the 21st to have stitches removed. Today I conquered some of the "man chores" I have around the house. I went to Lowe's and purchased a new door bell button, mine was broken. I thought." I wonder how hard that will be to replace?" The Holy Spirit corrected me and instructed me to say instead, "I wonder how easy that will be to replace?" I know this may sound dumb to some of you, but this is huge to me. By the way, it was quite easy. Next I put filler in a nail hole from the bathroom towel rod that had wallowed out and would no longer hold the bar much less a towel. After it dried, I placed a plug in it and screwed the towel rod back in good as new. Then I put a hook on the bathroom window sill. It is located in the shower and is perfect to hang a towel on. I installed a bar with hooks on it in my broom closet to hang my broom and mops on. It looks pretty spiffy. Whew, I think I'll let my drill cool for now, but I have confidence to conquer other projects. And just to make a pint, after all that I threw on an apron and cooked a fabulous meal. What a woman!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why

dog kisses