Altar of Praise

Tuesday I went to the doctor. I have to have surgery again. Luke 18:42 says "And Jesus said unto him, Receive thy sight; thy faith has saved thee." I have recieved my sight. I see this mountain, but I'm not going to climb it. I'm going to stand right here and build an altar of praise for my loving Father. I see a mighty God who has all power and can cause this mountain to be cast into the sea forever. I see a loving God who cares about my well being . I am a daughter of the Most High and as a daughter I have many benefits, one being divine health. Jesus took it back from the enemy. I don't even have to battle for it. It is a gift as a beliver and I recieve it with open arms and an open heart. Remember, God wants to do us good! I love You Lord and I bow at Your feet and I ask Lord, what can I do for You . Youv'e done everything for me. Your glorious and beautiful and I'm so in love with You. I see You Lord, in all Your splendor seated high upon Your throne at the right hand of the Father. I love that song by Ross Parsley.."Here in Your presence I come undone, here in Your presence heaven and earth become one. You are wonderful, matchless in everyway." There is none like You . You alone are God!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why

dog kisses