I'm at work. This morning I wore my flip-flops. I guess when I was at home a clump of hair came out of my comb and it must have fallen into my shoe. I looked down at my foot a minute ago and it looked like the foot of Frodo Baggins (Lord of the Rings). It made me laugh out loud. I wonder why it is that when there is an extra roll of coins on hand that there is someone that just has to open it, whether it's needed or not. For some it is like an itch, they just have to. It's like when your almost out of milk and you buy another gallon, but someone had to open the new one before finishing off the old one. Argh...it highly irritates me. Okay, enough complaining. My birthday was a great day. I'm so thankful for the friends God has placed in my life. Even my sweet daughter-n-law called me. I'm so blessed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why

dog kisses