July 4th

Today is the 4th of July. Independence Day. In KIDS Church Sunday we sang a song called "I Am Free". I am free to dance, I am free to run, I am free to live for You my King, I am free. Today was a great day, I spent a large part of it with my B.F.F. and we went shopping, one of my favorite things to do. It seems like everyone freaked out because the 4th was on a Wednesday this year. Was this the only time it has ever been on a Wednesday? NO... They were talking about it on the radio, the T.V and a lot of stores closed at 6:00P.M. They don't even close that early on Christmas Eve. I think they just felt cheated because it wasn't a three day weekend. Not me, I'll take it anytime. This week I has a CD that I use in KIDS Church go missing, it is one that cannot be replaced and has songs and puppet skits to coordinate with the cirricumlum. I was saddened. I looked everywhere, my house (3 times), my car (twice), the classroom. I had friends looking for it too. It was indeed lost or so it seemed. I found it, in the classroom where several of us had searched. We had prayed and I ask God to cause it to float to the surface the way He caused the ax head to float up in the Bible. I believe God made it rise up. How can that many people miss it? It made me wonder about how many other things the enemy may have hidden from us that we have either searched for and given up or have never known existed because we don't see. How many times have I said my son is lost, when in fact I know exactly where he is. He is not lost, he is rebellious. The word lost implies an impossibility. Think about it. We say it's a "lost cause" I know he belongs To God and he will return to his first love. Anyhow, I'm listening to my normally quite neighbor shoot fireworks, guess I'll go watch the show.

Comments

WOW! From beninnig to end. We all take advantage of our freedom. Especially our spiritual one. Which is under attack at this very moment. We don't know hom much longer we will be able to attend church freely, read our bibles, freely, or praise the Lord freely. But for now, as the song goes... I am free! Praise the Lord! I-AM-FREE! God is a great God and nothing is impossible for Him! And one thing I have learned, is that things are not lost, just misplaced! THANK YOU LORD!
God bless this country and pray that it returns to the values and morals, and most importantly by the Word of God that it was founded on!

Popular posts from this blog

Why

dog kisses