Fresh Oil

Wow. I can't believe I almost forgot to post this. As I prepare for the new thing God is going in K.I.D.S. Church the Lord told me there would be an oil spill. Like when there is an oil spill in the ocean it is a bad thing, but the one we will have is a great thing. Anyhow, I keep a bottle of oil with a lid on it on the altar all the times. When we had church on July 8th, the children began to move into worship and the oil got knocked over and began to pour out on the altar and make a large puddle on the floor. I didn't really think anything about it until I saw Alexis go and stand barefoot in the puddle. I motioned for her to move out of it and she would not or could not move away from it. Honestly, I don't think she could, she was so drawn to it. The Lord spoke to me and said this is a prophetic sign of things to come. She is standing in the oil of the Holy Spirit , she is soaking and becoming saturated in that anointing. After worship and not one minute before she was able to leave the area and wipe her feet. Isn't that just awesome? I'll be changing the room decor to an underwater scene so I want to get a fountain like the ones they used for beverages or chocolate and have a black liquid or actual oil coming out of it, Cool huh? Ideas welcome!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why

dog kisses