Birthday

Today is my birthday. My flesh is 47 years old. I was born again in 1994 so I'll claim 13 as my age. Thirteen is such a milestone. It is a time of change. Lord, I hope I don't have raging hormones or radical mood swings (hee-hee). I'm very young at heart and I could be the mascot for Toys'R'Us. I don't want to grow up. In fact God instructs us to be childlike. I'm not quite ready to give up my crush on Captian Jack Sparrow. Seriously though, it is also a time of maturity and putting away some of those childish things. When my son turned 13 it was an amazing transformation and it was immediate. The night before his birthday I tucked in a 12 year old that spoke so kind to me and he woke up on his birthday with a mouth...There would be no more Ninja Turtle bedspreads or tighty whities. No. No. He was now a man who would only wear boxers and jeans from American Eagle and black chucks for his feet. I believe I woke up with a mouth too. I proclaim the goodness of God and I too want to wear certain things like the Robes of righteousness and a crown of victory. I don't want jeans from American Eagle, but I do want to soar like one. The Lord showed me in a vision ( when I was in the hospital) a picture of me in the spirit. I was sitting on a stunning horse. It was white and wore armour, it was muscular and some how I know it was a male although I never saw it's whole body. My hair was being blown back by the Wind and the locks of hair were flames of fire. I have a sword and the blade was a marvelous blue flame. There was war all around me, but I sat upright and I was fierce. Can I use the word fierce to describe, Yes, I can, I am!!! Although she didn't know it at the time, the Lord used a child to comfirm this vision. When I returned to church for the first time, Taylor had colored me a picture to welcome me back. It was a picture of the bust of a beautifully colored horse wearing armour. I've since told her but I'm not sure she understood. Onward and upward......

Comments

Joni said…
Happy Birthday. What a beautiful vision, thank you for sharing.
Joni

Popular posts from this blog

Why

dog kisses