Arson

Isn't God soooo good. and the cry of His children is a resounding, "Yes, He is!" Today I was in Clyde visiting at KLF Church. My parents live there, but they don't go to church there. From time to time I visit because there is something being poured out from God that I want. Now, before anyone might have the thought that I'm looking for another church, let me kill those thoughts right now. I am not. I belong at Bethel Temple, Abilene, Tx. Last year I received a Word from the Lord that I was to visit KLF in order to glean and take it back to Bethel. I have been doing that every chance I can. I see little glimpses of change at Bethel, I get so excited because I know in part what God wants to do and it is amazing! He has placed a fire in me. In Clyde they have meeting they have named BFW. It stands for Burning Fire Within. I have not been able to attend one of these meetings but I can tell you that I have a burning fire within me. I don't want to just light a match and create this cute little flame . I have handfuls of flames that I want to throw on Daughter of Troops and KIDS Church! I am a spiritual arsonist!!! I talked to Diann today and she said several people ask where I was and told me how I was missed. It felt good, I felt wanted. Not that I don't normally, but it is so nice to hear. We should encourage one another more and become more acquainted and intimate with one another. I hope it doesn't sound like I'm judging, scolding or rambling. I am excited to know the people I attend church with, my family! When we love one another so deeply, others coming into our church will notice, they will hunger for it. There is a blog site that it titled "Start World Hunger" A hunger for Jesus, for His Kingdom to come. Daughters, come....grab hold of each others hands and let us run for the prize. Right this very moment I am shaking from the excitement I feel at the thought of this great move of God. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, that was me shouting. :) I love you all and plan to be more relational than I have been. The speaker today talked about being a gold digger. Let's look for the gold in one another, for some of us (that would be me) you may have to dig a little deeper, but the treasure is so worth it. You are God's treasure !!! He loves us so much we cannot even wrap our minds around it. Imagine being so valuable to Him that He would give up his son for you. Father God, You are so amazing, so Holy and worthy. Nothing, nothing, nothing compares to You. Teach us Lord how to be more intimate with one another . You are a God of intimacy. Be glorified by the outpouring of love that we lavish upon You, our God, our King. We want to lean on You and be so close Lord that we can hear Your heartbeat and feel Your breathe upon our heads. We want to feel the tender caresses of your hand as You hold us close and call us Your beloved. We want to gaze into Your eyes and dive into the wells of Your love. Let there be open doors of mercy among us. Close all doors of judgement, in the name of Jesus. Amen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why

dog kisses