Unity/Destiny

Monday's Kingdom teaching was so good. Pastor Frank spoke about the "body" of Christ It isn't about a denomination or an attendance number. We are all the body. Earlier this year I heard a teaching on unity. Unity is more than just a body gathered in a building and holding hands. When each of us go out and do the things the Lord had called us to do as individuals and we move as His body, then we are truly united. If ABC Church has a great ministry for the homeless and XYZ Church has an awesome worship team it does not make one greater in the eyes of God. It does not mean that ABC is "The Church". We are all the body, big or small We have boxed God in and our ideas of unity are far smaller than God's. We tend not to see the whole picture. We are all blood related because of the shed blood of Jesus. We simply must, must, must be Kingdom minded. Our thinking must shift from a natural realm to a supernatural realm. (Thank you Bill Johnson for your wise words). Things of the Spirit should be a natural occurrence to us. So many of has have listened to the lies of the enemy. We sing songs of worship to our Jesus, Songs of deliverance, power and adoration to the King, but do we live in that deliverance and that power? For myself, most times I'm afraid I have to say no. I stood last night and I called out timidity, intimidation, fear of pain, self pity, unworthiness, comparing myself to others, spirit of poverty leave in the name of Jesus. You are not of God and cannot dwell in His temple! I have not been given a spirit of fear, but of power, love and a sound mind. I am not a victim, I am victorious. I am unique and God created me with a specific purpose and plan. He loves me because I'm me. The King is enthralled with my beauty. I will not curl up, shrink back or drop behind. I am a child of the Most High God! The devil is a liar.
  • I call forth my son, he will be saved and lead his family to Christ. He is a believer and belongs to the Kingdom of God.
  • I call forth self control. You are the fruit of the Spirit and the Holy Spirit dwells in me. Therefore, I operate in the fruit of self control
  • I call forth salvation for my sister and her husband, my neice and my nephew
  • I call forth prosperity of my soul and my finances
  • I call forth health and long life
  • I call forth inner beauty to shine outward
  • I call forth destiny to be revealed to me
  • I call forth wisdom

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why

dog kisses