Achey, Breaky Heart

This has been an incredible evening. It all really started last night in church. The worship was different. There was such an anointing. I wished it hadn't ended and to be honest I don't think it should have. I think God wanted to do something. But that is my opinion. Never the less it left me hungry for more. When I got home from work today I had a feeling like I missed God. It was strange and more like a yearning. My spirit was longing for His presence. He was calling me to come and dance with Him, laugh with Him and cry with joy as we embraced. As wonderful as it was it left me thinking about my part. He called to me, how often do I call out to Him, cry out for Him other than when I'm in a situation of need. For myself. not nearly as often as I should. David cried out for God, his heart longed for God. I have had that feeling in my heart and my spirit. I want more ! God deserves more! He is holy and worthy. "My heart is steadfast, O God; I will sing and make music with all my soul. Awake, harp and lyre! I will awaken the dawn. I will praise You, O Lord, among the nations; I will sing of You among the peoples. For great is Your love, higher than the heavens; Your faithfulness reaches to the skies. Be exalted, O God, above the heavens, and let your glory be over all the earth." Psalm 108:1-5 I choose to dance with Him, to enter His sanctuary and to hold His hand . He has captured my heart and He causes me to sing. He draws it out of me. I love Him ! I am awestruck and like a deer in the headlights, my gaze is fixed upon His glorious light. I pray that the body of Christ would become more sensitive to the move of the Holy Spirit and that each one would abandon our agendas, leave our watches at home and worship Him in reckless abandonment. What if we gathered and cried out to Him with the kind of aching in our hearts that we have when we loose someone or something precious to us or when we want an answered prayer. Except we would be crying out just for Him, nothing else, no favors, just because He is God. Even as type this out I feel like shouting. I think I will. <><><><><><><><>< I wish I had a Shofar but i do have a little horn like the ones that are around at New Years. Sometimes, like tonight I blow that horn. It signifies God to me. It is a declaration. God is good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why

dog kisses