Did You Flood?

Today it seemed like I was in phone hell. Of the nearly 700 tenants at least 500 called to ask if we flooded. Okay so maybe I'm exaggerating a little bit. I had one guy say are you sure? Yes, Sir, I'm sure. Well, he says, I saw on the news that you did. No Sir we didn't, I'm not lying to you and if you would like to why not drive over and see for yourself. We have a second story that is perched above another building at least 13 feet off the ground. Yes, even those people called to make sure there things were dry. Stress makes people stupid! I am so very thankful that we didn't flood and that I didn't have to come in and clean up a mess or make 500 phone calls to inform them we flooded. Praise you Lord! \o/ Louis came by the office to check things out, I told him he couldn't go on vacation anymore because weird things happen when he's gone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why

dog kisses