His Glory

Last week I was in a church meeting and God was moving mightily. At some point the leader stated, Lord, I want to see Your glory. He ask everyone there to repeat and cry out to God, "Lord show us Your glory." I have learned enough to know not to do everything suggested. And although it was well meaning, I'm not sure they understood what they were asking. When I had my surgery, I realized that God was using this time to do a surgery in my inner most parts. I could see this only when I was in His glory. When your in His glory you can understand the meaning behind the event and you stop fighting with it because in the glory you understand that all things work out for the good of those who love Christ Jesus and are called according to His purpose. (thanks Mark Chironna). God took me to a whole new level. This next surgery, if it actually happens, is to sew up a place that did not heal. It is still an open wound on the inside even though on the outside it appears to be closed. It will rebuild and form into another abscess if not corrected. That is how bitterness and unforgiveness to name a couple of things will be in our lives if not corrected. We can look all spiritual and whole on the outside, but if things like that lay just below the surface they will build up and poison your entire body and if not dealt with and cut out you will die. In God's glory, I can see things in my spirit that must be cut out. Bitterness and unforgiveness must die so that He can live in me. Once again I can see the work He is doing in me and once again He will take me to a new level. I hope that my countenance will be so changed that people will notice without me saying a word. In His glory my perception is changed. I see His goodness and His mercy. I see His great love. I love Him beacuse He first loved me. Not because He loved me first but because He loved, I am able to love Him. God is love I praise You Lord! Remember, God wants to do you good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why

dog kisses