Daughter of Troops

I have a customer named Nicole. She has been a tenant for a couple of years and suffers from great anxiety and depression. she was diagnosed as bi-polar. She has let me pray with her on several occasions and today she came in the office sobbing uncontrolably. She felt hopeless and unloved. she often speaks of suicide. She has two small children and says she goes to a nondenominational church. She lives with her parents and said that they condemn her continually and call her a bad parent because she has to live with them. I talked with her and prayed with her and as she left she said may I please just have a hug. I just want to feel love. It broke my heart. I know how that feels just to need that human touch , no words, just unconditional love. I'm asking Daughter of Troops to join with me and stand in the gap for this young woman. I'm asking for daily prayer for her to be free from opression, depression, condemnation and all lies of the enemy.

Comments

Unknown said…
Dear Daughter's of Troops,
I want to let u know I am in prayer for nicole.. I my self in the same way, I am not Bi Polor, I Battle the same illness. I do take meds to help.. I know the battle is the Lords and he will see us through, I know the Lord is with me daily to survive, Please let Nicole know she will survive too, from someone who knows where she is comming from...I do not suffer from suicidal thought,I will Pray dearly for nicole in this matter... We are free, I am claiming that for us both.. Please keep in prayer too.
Your sister inChrist, Margie Ramirez

Popular posts from this blog

Why

dog kisses