Quirks

Today is the first day my associate is gone on vacation. I miss him already. I find that I have become comfortable with the routine. I've adjusted myself and gotten used to most of the quirks (there are still some that I don't get) and I'm sure he had to adjust to mine. Here is a list of some of my work quirks:
  • I like things in a certain spot. Everything has a spot.
  • I want things put back in their place.
  • I don't like it when someone creates a new spot for something that already has a spot!
  • I do things in a certain order and I don't like to diviate from that order. (No I don't have OCD)
  • I can be stingey and not want anyone to touch my stuff
  • I like closure. Those who know me well have heard me say that closure is a good thing
  • I hate it when someone writes on my desk calendar
  • I want to be the first to read the newspaper because when I read it I put it back in the exact order and neatness that I got it (sometimes better)
  • I like to write with black gel pens
  • I am repulsed by the bathroom habits of the men in this office :p Have they not been taught the double flush? The temp. guy has been in the bathroom for 20 minutes, I'm frightened.
  • I don't like it when people stand behind my chair and hover over me.
  • I'm not very fond of change
  • I like large paper clips, not the small ones
  • I hate it when the decimal on my calculator is moved
  • I hate country music. I don't want to hear even one "twang about momm's dog or the train that hit it."
  • Speaking of trains, I'm so amazed that we run on the exact same schedule, everyday!

Okay, I'll stop there. I feel better now. Hurry back Louis !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why

dog kisses