Kingdom Thinker

Today I spoke with the nurse at my doctor's office. She assured me that the pain I am having is expected and that when I go in next week the procedure will be painful. She instructed me to take 2 pain pills before arriving at the office. I have to be honest, after getting that news I cried, I felt fear, I felt panic, I felt more fear and even felt a bit overwhelmed, then I went numb. Then the enemy attacks my thoughts with "your being punished for going back to Kevin after I warned you not to." I'm fighting back! That is a lie from the pits of hell. Yes, there are consequences for our sins, however, my illness has nothing to do with that and as a matter of fact, I had symptoms of this for several months before I even considered reconciliation. Furthermore, I am forgiven! Then there's the overwhelmed part; I could make a good sized list of things that seem unfair and at one moment it seemed like it is too much. Then I am reminded that the Lord will not put more on me than I can handle. Satan would love to get me distracted but I declare that NOTHING, NOTHING, NOTHING can distract a Kingdom thinker!!! An exert from a book by Jentezen Franklin says, "God gets His best sailors from the roughest seas and His fiercest soldiers from the toughest battles. God can use what you have experienced to bless others." I am gonna bless someones socks right off their feet. Psalm 46:5 "God is in the midst of her, she shall not be moved; God shall help her, just at the break of dawn." Colossians 3:15 "...let the peace of God rule your heart." There are many others scriptures that are flooding my heart right now. I praise the Lord. He is my Strength, my Strong tower, my Deliverer and my Joy. I'll end with this :Colossians 2:15 "Having disarmed principalities and powers, He made a public spectacle of them, triumphing over them in it."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why

dog kisses