Rain

I just love the rain. Last night I laid in bed and watched the lightening blast through my window with bursts of energy. God is so brilliant! I got out of bed and went to my dining room window to look out across the deck at the rain. I love the way it looks on the Morning Glories that have wrapped themselves around the decking. It was being hurled from the heavens so hard that my wind chimes were dancing and singing loudly. As I stood there I began to feel moisture on my feet. I thought wow, I'm so into this I actually feel my feet getting wet. Then I turned on the light and yes, my feet were indeed wet. My window sill was leaking and rain is coming in from the bottom of my door. ARGH... I pushed a rug under it to absorb the moisture and calmly stated. Lord, You are my husband. This is one of those "guy" things and I need Your help to get this one fixed. I know He will. My "honey do" list never gets too long because He is so faithful. I watched the rain some more and the retired again and slept so good.

Comments

Unknown said…
Rhonda,
you are truley one of my angels,
God has sent to me.. Reading this Blog was a blessing in my life.
I would love to reach the point of confiding in the Lord that much.
I know I am not a baby Christian,but There are times I feel so far away from him. The mistakes in my life and thee way I feel inside,I cry alot and pray to find were god wants me to be in his life, I feel so lost,scard,alone..I don't even have a church to call home.. Rhonda I think you so much for teaching my daughter the Word and loving her so much, were I feel I have failed in teaching her, you have steped in and helped her and made her strong.. When I lie in bed sick, Manessah prays over me and sing to me..It helps so much. I am very grateful that you are there for her and the little ones.I pray that Manessah and I will reach the faith and strenth in the Lord that you have in him. I love you Rhonda
God bless and in my prayers,Margie Ramirez

Popular posts from this blog

Why

dog kisses