Surely, He has healed me

God is amazing. It is 5:30 a.m. , the time on my template is wrong. Yesterday I had a wonderful date with Jesus. We danced, we sang, we cried and held onto one another. I fell in love all over again. This morning at 3:00 I was awakening from a dream. In the dream I saw a huge Bible open. there was a magnifying glass moving over the text. As I focused and looked into the glass I saw 2 Kings 21. I instantly woke up. I thought I need to remember that, was it 1 Kings or 2. The Holy Spirit said 2 Kings and read it now. I reached for the lamp, my glasses and opened my Bible up to 2 Kings 21 and began to read. It was not something you want to read right before surgery. I ask God what it meant and then went back to sleep. When I got up at4:30 I decided to read it again since I was more awake. Maybe i had heard wrong and it was 1 Kings. I read it and it also was not what I thought the Lord was showing me. Then the holy Spirit said look at your Bible again, but look on the left side. Aha! I saw 2 Kings 20:1 Hezekiah's Life extended. Rejoice, Rejoice, my God reigns, my God reigns. Hezekiah got a miracle, he was healed by God with the use of medicine. I am healed in Jesus Name! My house is in order. He has heard my prayers and seen my tears; surely He has healed me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why

dog kisses